by Nash Wadud.
Forex social networking site, Currensee, has announced a joint webinar with FXDD to promote their Currensee Trader Leaders Investment program. This is a good move by FXDD to promote a version of managed accounts to their clients without recommending any specific money managers and thus staying clear of regulatory issues.
Currensee’s Trade Leaders program allows traders to follow other, hand-picked, traders from Currensee’s list of traders with verified track record. Trade Leaders show only real live account results and hence reducing the risk associated with following traders who show fantastic results on demo accounts but fail in real ones.
For FXDD this is another way to strengthen its ties with Currensee and earn additional revenue, even if a small one at first, for referring traders to Currensee. AvaFX was the first broker to actively promote Currensee and it seems this relationship is paying off for both parties.
If I am not mistaken, FXDD was one of the early adopters of the Tradency platform in the forex industry and they could be setting another precedent here. As forex social networking sites continue to attract more endorsements from brokers, I believe sites like Currensee should be able to offer more of their services for free, attracting more traders to their sites— a win-win situation for all.
You’re invited to join FXDD and Currensee to hear about the Currensee Trade Leaders™ Investment Program, the alternative investment that gives investors unique access to the world currency markets. Sign up now to attend a live demo with Currensee CEO Dave Lemont. Space is limited to the first 50, so register now.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- About investments that are uncorrelated with the stock market
- What the Trade Leaders program is and how it works
- How the program is different from other trade automation programs
- How Currensee and FXDD work together
- About each Trade Leader and how they are selected for the program
- How to build your personal automated investment portfolio of Trade Leaders
- How to allocate funds to each Trade Leader in your portfolio
- How to analyze your performance and modify your portfolio in real time
Thursday, April 28, 2011
5:30pm New York Time (2:30pm Los Angeles)
Free but limited to the first 50 registrants
Register now at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/231407424
We look forward to “seeing” you at the webinar,
The FXDD and Currensee Teams