- 11:20 AMIMF on Cyprus: Progress With Structural Reforms, Need for Additional Austerity
- 11:00 AMFormer Indonesian Financial Regulator Faces 10 Years in Jail for Corruption
- 10:26 AMFMA Urges Jackpot-Seeking Retail Clients To Avoid 'Too-Good-To-Be-True' Scams
- 8:43 AM Compagnie Financière Tradition Reports 30% Decline in Retail FX Revenues YTD
- 6:02 AM Gold Bullion Remains Fundamentally Precious Despite Derivative Dislocations
Tag Archives: BT fxbridge
Boston Technologies has collaborated with FXBridge and will offer its FX Options trading platform along with its forex trading solutions. BT’s clients will now be able to gain access not only to the suit of MT4 spot trading products but to FX Options trading ones as well. It seems that enriching technology offerings is becoming the key differentiator between various technology providers who understand now that forex brokers not only need a basic trading platform but also additional products such as a web version of it, back office, bridge, etc.